Keller Group plc (“Keller” or “the Group”), the international ground engineering specialist, reports excellent results for the first half of 2005.
- Turnover increased by 14% to £335.0m (2004: £294.1m)
- Half-year operating margin increased to 5.2% from 4.5%
- Profit before tax up 39% to £15.6m (2004: £11.2m)
- Earnings per share up 50% to 12.9p (2004: 8.6p)
- Excellent results from all four US businesses
- Record order book
- Interim dividend raised 5.5% to 3.8p (2004: 3.6p)
Justin Atkinson, Keller Chief Executive said:
“This is an excellent result for the Group, particularly from North America where all four businesses have taken full advantage of the strong market conditions and are performing very well.
“We go into the second half with a record order book. Based on this and our very strong current trading, the Board anticipates that the Group’s results for the year as a whole will be ahead of market expectations.”
A briefing for analysts will be held at 9.15 for 9.30 am on Monday, 22 August 2005 at The Theatre & Gallery, London Stock Exchange, 10 Paternoster Square, London, EC4M 7LS
Print resolution images are available for the media to download from www.vismedia.co.uk