Keller Group plc (“Keller” or “the Group”), the international ground engineering specialist, is pleased to announce its preliminary results for the year ended 31 December 2005.
- Sales of £731.0m (2004: £595.9m) up 23%, representing excellent organic growth across our international markets
- Profit before tax up 64% to £48.8m (2004: £29.7m)
- Earnings per share up 73% to 41.8p (2004: 24.2p)
- Excellent cash generation – year end debt reduced to £40.9m (2004: £58.7m)
- Total dividend per share increased by 10% to 12.0p (2004: 10.9p)
- Record order book now stands at over five months’ sales
Justin Atkinson, Keller Chief Executive said:
“2005 was an outstanding year for the Group, in which we delivered excellent organic growth across our international markets and a substantial increase in profits. These results reflect an exceptional performance in the US, where all four of our businesses took full advantage of a strong market.
“We do not expect US demand to abate in the first half of 2006 and nor do we expect major changes in our other principal markets. This, together with a record current order book of over five months’ sales, creates a positive outlook for the first half.
“Whilst the exceptional 2005 result may not be repeated this year, the Board is confident that 2006 will be another good year for Keller.”
A presentation for analysts will be held at 9.15 for 9.30am at the offices of Smithfield, 10 Aldersgate Street, London EC1A 4HJ
Print resolution images are available for the media to download from www.vismedia.co.uk